Hemp-Infused Chewy Cat Treats Recipe
Hemp-Infused Chewy Cat Treats
Hemp-Infused Pet Treats
- 1 Large Egg
- 4 Ounces of Meat (can tuna, Chicken baby food, Wet Cat Food, etc.)
- 1/4 Cup Parsley, coarsely chopped
- 2 Teaspoons Potli's Hemp-Infused Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Water
- 1 Cup Brown Rice Flour
- 1/2 Cup Cooked White or Brown Rice
- 1 Tablespoon Catnip
- Preheat oven to 325 °F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together egg, can tuna/ baby food/wet cat food, parsley, olive oil, and water.
- Add brown rice flour and cooked rice. Stir to incorporate.
- The mixture will be thick but spreadable.
- Spread mixture onto prepared baking sheet creating a rectangle that is about 1/3 of an inch thick.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven.
- Let rest until cool enough to handle, then slice soft dough into bite-sized pieces.
- Return pieces to the oven to bake for another 8 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. Allow to cool. Store in an airtight container.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.