Hemp-Infused Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Hemp-Infused Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 8 Ounces Butter
- 1 Cup Packed Dark Brown Sugar
- 4 Azuca Sugar Sticks
- 1/2 Cup White Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla
- 1 Egg
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 2 Cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- *If you want a Dark Chocolate Chip Cookie Use 8 Azuca's Chocolate Coins Chopped & 1 1/2 Cup of Dark Chocolate chips in replace of Semi-Sweet Chips
- Cream butter and sugars together until light and creamy.
- Add vanilla, egg, and egg yolk to the butter and sugar, mix well.
- Combine all other dry ingredients but chocolate chips together separately.
- Mix dry ingredients into butter mixture until just combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Scoop 24 cookies into a lined baking sheet. (use 2 if needed)
- Bake 10 minutes at 325 degrees.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.