Hemp-Infused Honey Jalapeño Cornbread Recipe
Hemp-Infused Honey Jalapeño Cornbread
Hemp Infused Breads & Sides
Sweet and Spicy yummy cornbread! The perfect side for your meal!
- 1 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup + 2 Tbsp cornmeal
- 5 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ¾ cup honey
- 8 Azuca CBD Sugar Stick packs
- 1 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 5 Tbsp butter, melted and cooled
- 1 extra-large egg, lightly beaten
- 2 fresh jalapeños, seeded and chopped
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
- Lightly butter and flour an 8” square baking ban, making sure to tap out excess flour.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, cornmeal, baking powder, and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the honey, buttermilk, butter, egg, and sugar.
- With an electric mixer, add honey mixture to flour mixture and beat on medium speed until ingredients are just incorporated and no flour streaks are visible.
- Be careful not to over-mix the dough as this will make the cornbread tough.
- Fold in chopped jalapeños.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 40-45 minutes, or until an inserted knife comes out clean.
- When done, remove cornbread from the oven and let cool in the pan for 15 minutes. Then turn out onto a cooling rack and let cool completely before cutting into 8, even squares.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.