Hemp-Infused Hot Wings Recipe
Hemp-Infused Hot Wings
- 2 lb. Chicken Wings
- 2 tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1 tsp. Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 c. Satan's Breath Hemp Infused Hot Sauce
- 2 tbsp. Honey
- 4 tbsp. Butter
- Ranch or Blue Cheese Dressing, for serving
- Carrot sticks, for serving
- Celery sticks, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Place a wire rack over a baking sheet.
- Toss chicken wings in large bowl with oil.
- Season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Transfer to prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until chicken is golden and skin is crispy, 45 to 60 minutes.
- Flip the wings halfway through.
- Whisk together hot sauce and honey in a small saucepan.
- Bring to simmer then stir in butter.
- Cook until butter is melted and slightly reduced, about 2 minutes.
- Set heat broiler on low.
- Transfer baked wings to a bowl and toss with sauce until completely coated.
- Return wings to rack and broil — BE SURE TO WATCH CAREFULLY - bake until sauce caramelizes, 3 minutes.
- Serve with dressing and vegetables.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.